Teeth Whitening | Rochester Hills & Shelby Township
Turn on the Brights for
Your Pearly Whites
No matter your tooth color, teeth whitening at Barclay Dental can improve the look of your smile quickly and easily.
How Does Teeth
We know that having a bright smile could change your life. You deserve to look and feel more confident — and Dr. Meri and Dr. Salem are here to help.
Professional teeth whitening treatments are safe, effective, and customized specifically for your needs. Here’s what the process looks like at Barclay Dental:
- Consultation: First, Dr. Meri or Dr. Salem will sit down with you, discuss your goals, and examine your teeth to make sure whitening treatment can help address your unique needs.
- Treatment: Then, we’ll apply a specially formulated whitening gel to your teeth, which gently removes stains and discoloration.
- Final steps: Finally, we’ll use a special light to activate the gel, accelerating the whitening process by breaking down the hydrogen peroxide in the gel and enabling oxygen to enter your tooth dentin and enamel.
After just one treatment, you should see a noticeable difference from dull, stained teeth to your new dazzling, radiant smile.
What Problems Can Teeth Whitening Correct?
It’s normal for our teeth to discolor over time, but they also get stained from factors such as:
- Drinking coffee, tea, colas or red wine
- Tobacco, both smoked and chewed
- Eating pigmented foods such as blueberries and cherries
- Plaque accumulation and tartar deposits
- Being treated with the tetracycline antibiotic as a child
- Ingesting too much fluoride while the teeth are still forming, which gives them a “mottled” look
- Trauma to the teeth may cause brown, gray or black discoloration
Why Should You Consider Teeth Whitening Treatment?
As a non-invasive treatment, teeth whitening packs a lot of benefits. You may want to consider whitening your teeth if you want to:
- Look younger
- Boost your self-confidence
- Prepare for a special event such as a job interview or wedding
- Make a great first impression
- Simply reverse years of staining and yellowing that come with aging
In-Office Vs. At-Home
The main difference between in-office and at-home teeth whitening is peroxide levels. Whitening methods used by a trained professional like Dr. Meri or Dr. Salem will have slightly higher levels of peroxide.
At Barclay Dental, we offer safe, effective options for teeth whitening that fit your schedule. Remember — it’s always better to trust your dental care to a professional than kits you can order online!
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost?
As with any dental procedure, the cost of teeth whitening depends on a number of factors, including the method you choose for whitening, how much treatment you need, and how many appointments you need to see the results you want.
At Barclay Dental, we offer a variety of payment plans to ensure treatment is always affordable and fits your lifestyle.
Talk to Us About Teeth Whitening
Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, we can help you get your beautiful smile. There are different whitening techniques, so make sure to discuss them with our doctors before you start any procedure.
We offer Zoom! Whitening one-hour treatment to make sure your smile is at its whitest without the long wait. Visit Barclay Dental for teeth whitening treatment in Rochester Hills or Shelby Township.